Dwilicious Journal

Its just some simple writing about myworld, computer and software




Nice to C U Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello folks, its been long time since my last post. Recently I'm learning to create my own webpages. You can catch it at http://dwilicious.tk but the learning process is still long, so dont be angry if you find my pages looks very awfull.
Actually the learning is fun exept the part where i have to upload all the file manually because the ftp port is closed by the admin :-(
Have you ever try limbo? It stands for lite mambo. its a powerfull CMS and only consist of about 300 files and 80 folder (thats about 2 hour uploading manually using http file manager)
Oh well at least its done now. One more things please take a look my friends blog, I believe you'll find interesting stuff there.


My Technorati

Dwi Susanto
Dwi Susanto
Create Your Badge

Posting Sebelumnya

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
View My Stats